Monday, August 9, 2010

Welcoming Ramadhan

Bismillahir rahmanirrahim...
Assalamualaykum/Salam



Hey everyone, on August 11 2010, we will entering the month of Ramadhan,the month when every Muslim around the world fasting.It is the big event for us, Muslim as it is our month.He [the Holy Prophet] said Rajab is Allah's month, Sha'ban is my month, and Ramadan is the month of the Ummah.
It s the month all people forgive each other and restraint ourselves from bad things.I am sure one of the obstacles for Muslims today is that they are not finding it in their hearts to forgive one another.
Ramadan is the month of mercy and forgiveness. If you are unable to give, give it in Ramadan, if you are unable to share, share it in Ramadan, if you are unable to go out of your way to do the things that you were not able to do before, do it in Ramadan. I just ponder this word and reflect my self: How do you expect Allah to forgive you when you do not forgive your spouse, your relatives, or your kids?

Ramadhan mubarak everyone!!!May Allah bless all of us,amen.I wanna apologize if there s any mistake I did.

No comments: