Friday, October 8, 2010

spread islam in your words



Assalamu Alaikum warahmatulah wabaarkatuh..
Lets Do something For islam.
Spread the sunnah of Our Holy Prophet(PBUH).
Dont Say hello.. Say AssalamuAlaikum,
Dont say Thanx ,, say JazakAllah kheir,
...Dont say Bye,, say Fe AmanAllah,
Dont Say Great.. say MashaALlah,
Dont say Ok.. say InshaALlah,
Dont say I am Fine.. Say Alhumdolillah,
Dont say wonderful.. say SubhanALlah.

Ya Allah, You dont need my obedience but i need Your mercy,
Ya Allah, my disobedience will not affect You but Your punishment will destroy me.
there is no god but Allah, verily i am the wrongdoer. pls forgive me. ameen wa ajmaeen

I asked for Strength.........
And Allah gave me Difficulties to make me strong.

I asked for Wisdom.........
And Allah gave me Problems to solve.

I asked for Prosperity.........
And Allah gave me Brain and Brawn to work.

I asked for Courage.........
And Allah gave me Danger to overcome.

I asked for Love..........
And Allah gave me Troubled people to help.

I asked for Favours.........
And Allah gave me Opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted ........
I received everything I needed!


"So blessed be Allah, the best of creators!" [Surah 23 : verse 14]

No comments: