Friday, March 27, 2009

Last blog-Chatting(Modified)

اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُه
I'm back with my hobby again-chatting..huhu why?i know its holiday but i cant help it..somebody please help me from chatting.but i just love it. i dont think it will kill me, but just make me suffer hahaha. i like it but sometimes i think it takes most of my time really.
Itu aku untuk beberapa bulan yang lalu, but not now.Unless something happen to me, like I really in boredorm.I stopped it because one of my beloved friend said something that I think I should do it. Thanks, DS-I love you to remind me from my bad.But, at first for one who really addicted to chat, this is the most difficult part, but with the help of Allah, I could.Alhamdulillah. Start from now I will be a better person.

No comments: