Friday, March 27, 2009

Update:me

اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُه
What I am going to write for this entry?
Yeah, I got it: I realise that I have new hobby besides reading Medical book( is it me?) Well, I love to read others blogs especially Na5wa as well those fashion blogs that I frequently read.And I think I become more creative and inspired from that reading thing.I used to draw when I got free time, and I realise I should make the drawing thing as my part of daily life.

And friend, I think you are so true, I become more thin than used to be.Prove: yesterday I wore my form 3 baju kurung and I realise it a bit big too me, then I realise maybe you are true, Piya,hehe.But, since three weeks or more, I built new habit, maybe.I eat a lot, with a some change in my diet(not meaning that Im diet, it just mean food) like, add a glass of milk in my breakfast , eat fruit everyday..like banana.I love it., eat 4-6 times meal,mostly soup, and I ask whether I gain a bit.And she answered, oh please...

Then, I dont have any idea..

No comments: