Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I was so stressed..not anymore


Alhamdulillah, after trying so many time calling my mom since last weekend,I can get through the phone just a minute ago.What a relief!I was so stressed, where are they going??mana taknye, aku call Abah, Mom's phone plus rumah nya phone, but all nobody answer.Risau yang amat.But, when I asked my older sister, she also dont have any idea where was mom whereabout.And to make myself feel better, I told her:they maybe went for holiday, which is so not like them!!.But, still I talked with mom till last credit.haha, have to top up again..

2 comments:

...suria... said...

alhamdulillah ida..ada peningkatan dalam hidup kow skang..yess,biarkn pemikirn kite dikuasai sesuatu yang positif n terbuka...

aku suka post2 kow..haha,,

chaiyok2,troskan berusaha!

sayyidah nafisah said...

Danke, hidup ni singkat n I try my best to be a better person, insya Allah