Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day Four : 10 things you want to say to one person

And the one person is my MOMMY

1) i m sorry mama I can't be your good daughter, i make many mistakes

2)I love you soo much, you borned me and you care about me and you willing to do anything to make me happy

3)If I have a lot of money, I wanna bring you to perform hajj in Mecca and i know this is your wish ( i heard you saying this times and i m so sad that i cant bring you there yet) :(

4)I want to be your apples in your eyes

5)i dont want hurt your feeling but sometimes i did . and i will regret after that

6)i cant live without you

7)you are supermom i ever had and you are awesome !!!!!!

8)Take rest and let me do everything for you

9)You are always in my heart

10) i really want to hug you tenderly

No comments: